My fair lady

my fair lady

hmm....the pic was not suppose to be here...oh well...since it's here....what can i say....audrey and I go way back....from my primary school days that's like the early 80s man....when i first saw her in my fair lady. Since then, i probably must have watched it about 10 times....maybe...coz in m'sia...almost every year....when it comes to some special public holiday like hari raya or deepavali or christmas or chinese new year.....guess what will be screened? My Fair Lady.
Yup is a pretty long show about 3 hours or more. But great music and acting. Yeah audrey is really something....one of a kind......seen her also in breakfast at tiffany's and a roman holiday.
later in her life....still as petite and elegant, she did lots of humanitarian stuff. cool.
anyway...wished she was a believer and follower of our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Comments:
"Oh... so loverly sitting absobloominglutely still
I would never (something) till Spring crept over me winder sill
Someone's 'ead resting on my knee
Warm and tender as 'e can be
..."
or
"I had often walked down this street before
But the pavement always stayed beneath my feet before..."
Can people tell I really like the songs in 'My fair Lady'?
Post a Comment
<< Home