Struck by Jesus' Death
Lately, I've been struck by Jesus' death.
I think it was triggered by preparing for JFN Session 4 on Jesus' death...seeing the significance of Jesus' death in the Lord's Supper and the Garden of Gethsemane. Seeing the prediction of it in Luke 18 and then the events that took place as he hung on the Cross in Luke 23.
Then at our morning office devotions....Hebrews 2 (i think), reading in Jesus becoming man, what his death achieves for us......was just amazing.....as i read it....it seemed like the words of God just seared my mind, imprinting itself on my heart.
Ah Jesus Christ, thank you for the death on the Cross, thank you so much for your death, without it, there is no faith, no hope, no salvation, no Christianity, no nothing.
By your death, you have taken the death and God's wrath that was due to us and destroyed the devil.
With this thankfulness......lingering in my mind, I go to M'sia for the EP retreat.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home