Work
Blessed new year all!
Dear Lord,
I can never thank You enough for everything. If anything, I've failed you many times, and thank You that in Christ forgiveness can be received.
Thank You that you have answered one my prayers made 2 years ago concerning 3 Ws. Well answered in the sense that at least the process has started.
This year, I pray that you will reveal to me the other W which is work. Father, you created me and know me. My desire is to use what you have given me to bring glory and honor to Your name.
Please Lord it has been so long. Some say I've gone full circle with this. Though at times I despair in this but I know You care and in Your good time you will reveal and direct me to that place of work.
You have been there for me, provided for me, and I know that You are and will continue to do so.
Indeed You are unchanging and faithful. Jesus the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.
Day by day I wait upon You Lord. Slowly but surely I know You will provide.
Here I am Lord, waiting,
your dear son, ron

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home