Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Imagine a movie based on job

I'm currently reading job and loving it! Every morning I look forward to reading another chapter or chapters of job. Certain verses would jump up on me and I would record them down in my booklet under my 'job verses of the day' title.

Then just now i think some time after work...it hit me! Why not make a movie on job? I think it will work! But it will be more of those kind of movies with great dialogue one lah no action...but actually got lah...in the beginning and also can have dramatisation of the descriptions in the dialogue in what job and his friends say.

I think the dialogue can be really gripping. Remember the movie or movies since it has a sequel..ok the movie is before sunrise...remember? the whole movie is just one seamless ongoing dialogue between ethan hawke and julie delpy. so likewise imagine...the really ongoing dialogue between job and his friends....it will be really cool! But more importantly to share God's Word in movie form and to be used by it to touch people's lives!

If God were to give me the gifts of a director...oh how i wish i can produce many many christian movies based on the books of the bible, christian heroes - both sung and unsung ones over the centuries (singers, theologians, artists, politician, athelete etc etc). On doctrines, on issues, on debates...i think i would have so much work cut out for me that i probably need several lifes to cover everything or a wide variety of things in quantity.

pray lah...that God will raise a talented Christian director and a rich Christian man (who will fun the productions) to produce such movies or who will spark such movies which are of high quality that will pave the way for many more down the years or even centuries.

ok good nite!

2 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger Sophosanthropos said...

hey, ronnie, thanks for your reflections. How have you been? Great to read your thoughts. Regards.

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger sojourner said...

Hi! Sry may i know who u are? I'm good esp in the Lord! Can really sense His hand on my life and everyday I look forward to what he has in store for me. Hope you are well too. God Bless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home