Wednesday, August 22, 2007

sharing the gospel!

Dear all,

So glad to be able to share the gospel to ppl at work. One last week and today another. Pls Lord I pray for their salvation and your mercy upon them.

Also, word is getting around of my background. So pls Lord help me shine for you to draw them to you. Help me to be wise around them and keep me in check so that your Spirit and transformational power is real in my life.

So many opportunies to share, thank you Lord but same time eyes are watching. Help me Lord help me....grant me strength and wisdom. In you, i rest and draw my everything from.

nite, ron

ps: also the Spirit is showing lots of manifestation for me esp on Monday...sry no mood to share it now...ask me and I will tell you! But may the Lord continue to guide me as I follow Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home