I cry
I cry
when i think that i hv
no w...., no w....., no w........
I cry when i watch a scene in a movie which reminds me
of what's it like to hv family, to hv someone to love and be loved
I cry thinking of all the wrongs i've done in the past
could this be then a curse due to past transgressions?
I repent, i cry, i say sorry, Lord
knowing in Jesus Christ my sins are washed away.
made new, made whole again, i feel refreshed,
daily i read His word, it speaks to me, so clear, so powerfully,
it cuts through my heart.
Oh Lord I wait, I wait in you,
I trust, I take refuge in you and no other,
not in man, not in others, not in myself but in you and you only.
I cry....with hope that you will answer.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home