strange
Have u ever felt it?
People whom you used to like...then you are not sure whether they like you
so after a while you move on....but then later......it seems that they now like you
but then now, you like someone else?
I know......it seems to me that life is cruel....but ppl would say...i guess that person is not meant to be. Sometimes it feels like a one of those hollywood soap operas or korean dramas coming to real life.
Then when you now like back the person whom you used to like but then move on but then now likes you but you like someone else ...but now you after a while...now let that person go...and so you now like the original person....that person then moves on.
I know. Sounds confusing. But it happens! Life is strange.
I could almost see king solomon writing this observation down if he was here living in this century in his wisdom books. :)
He could say something like this:
I saw that a person who stays at home, is able to find a good wife
and for another person who knows a lot of people, is still single.
Such is the meaninglessness of life. (haha) good nite!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home