2 great encounters
Hi! I had 2 great gospel conversations today.
(my friend jay chou is singing in the background as i write this...in fact i heard him over the radio at the soya bean shop near prinsep st....and i smiled when i heard him...anyway...)
1st - with a charismatic pastor, we spoke about 1 hour on the issue of speaking in tongues as a sign of a believer.
2nd - with a guy from catholic background at cafe domus on church architecture and how church should be like.
Both were great conversations, me, having to search the Scriptures and dialogue with these guys with the Sword of the Spirit. It felt really good wielding the sword and sparing with the pastor....got my sword skills working again :)
I pray that the Word of God may dwell richly in them.
Good nite!
ps: it seems like when I'm not on formal pastoral duties....more ministry opportunies seem to surface and excite me....hmm....maybe I should be a freelance pastor...if such a thing exist.....:)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home