experiencing christian fellowship
Dear blog,
Wow it has been a while since i wrote.
Today i experienced christian fellowship by hving someone inviting me over to have a meal! Wow it was amazing. I hv not experince this for a while. In fact, I hv lamented for sometime now by wondering how come singaporean folks don't invite malaysian folks to their homes. Reminds me of when I was in australia, when u know...when a kind soul invites us foreign students to their homes.....it was simply amazing.....home cool meals and feeling really nice being in a home.
Yes, nothing beats a home experience when one is exiled from one's home. As christians, now i understand a bit more how we should be feeling as we wait for being home with the Lord.
I wish both my housemates were invited too by local people to experience home. And if i was in malaysia, i would be inviting foreign people in my church regularly to give them the home experience.
Sigh.
ron

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home