I wish
This morning as I woked up, I wished that I would have woken up to a Christian community.
Brushed my teeth, get changed, go to a breakfast hall where there a Christians. On my way, I would see Christians doing their quiet time, reading God's Word and praying. Seeing this would bring much encouragement to me, and what a great way to start a day!
At breakfast, give thanks to God for the food, enjoy the food and the company of Christians, having great conversations about God and life and how it impacts our lives.
Then I'm ready to face the world with all it's nonsense. Ready to shine for Christ, to share Christ whenever I see the opportunity and to imbibed Christ in all I do, think and say. To shine rays of light into the darkness of the world and to draw people to Christ.
This is what I wish for. Not something new that I thought of today, but it's been on my mind for a while. Ohh....how I wish this could be true. Good morning!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home