My Master
My master, I can never thank you enough
My master, you saved me
By your blood, your death, your suffering, your pain,
You bought me life
My master, how could it be
You brought meaning into my life
Now life's worth living
There is hope
My master you are alive,
Because you have resurrected,
You are now seated at God's right hand
You now rule as the perfect man over the heavens and the earth
My master, you called for obedience, to love you, to remain in you, to be fruitful,
You gave us the Holy Word and Spirit to help us
My master, I want to do it
My master, but sometimes I fail,
My master, forgive me,
My master, help me
My master, in your blood I am clean
My master, which nation should I go
to proclaim and live out Your Word
My master, to whom should I go
to proclaim and live out Your Word
My master, make within me your son that glorifies you
My master, use me to the fullest
My master, cause within me to serve you wholeheartedly
My master, You are the one!
My master, your servant is here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home