Monday, October 24, 2005

Eve of Vietnam

On the eve on Vietnam, so many things have happened. I mean happened since the last blog entry till now, the eve of Vietnam.

Thanks be to God for seeing me through a crazy week! Whereby by His Grace, I managed to finished 2 papers, 1 sermon, 3 talks, 1 workshop!

At least I can go to Vietnam with some ease. And it was a great reminder from Phil 4:6-7 that we are to turn our anxiousness to pray to the Lord, with thanksgiving and the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard our hearts and minds in Christ Jesus!

After mid-Nov, hopefully things will return back to normal....for now all anxiousness are to be turned to prayer....already.....many anxiousness has come to fruition!

And there are so many things to thank God for!

I thank God for a good friend. For seeing me through all those things that needed to be done.
For my sister getting a job, alas after many months of waiting and praying (pls Lord....save her).

And so many other things!

And I now know what April Snow means!

Juga, saya telah diberitahu saya fikir, barangkali b bukan untukmu. Well, saya mesti serahkan kepada Tuhan Mahakuasa....dalam masanya....saya pasti dia akan beritahu saya dengan jelasnya. Tuhan....saya sedang menunggu......yang penting sekarang....tiap-tiap hari saya mesti berpuas hati dengan salvation mu dan godliness.

With the visions of the City of God in my mind....I go to bed.......goodnite!

ps: housesitting was great! feeding animals makes me feel that I'm fulfilling God's mandate to mankind to rule over the animals. And having a car to drive was great but expensive. Too bad tadak wanita yang boleh bernikmati kereta denganmu....oh well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home