4 appointments
Hi! Today I had 4 appointments. Never had so many for a long time in one day. But i enjoyed them. Meeting people are fun! Getting to know them and their lives.
[Jay Chou's track 2 about listening to mum's words is cool]
Hey after all God built us to have relationships. And I think recently I'm allowing myself again to be myself that is to be daring in relationships. To enjoy them. But I know I've been hurt and dissapointed before. I guess the key is not to expect much in return. But I do pray that God will provide some who will give as well otherwise I'll dry up like a prune and then overreact against this and then go into protection mode again...that is be by myself and then suffer from loneliness which then have to be remedied by c games.
O LORD help me. Gd nite!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home