Dawn
Lately, I'm not sure when it started, I have been getting up early, like around 6+am. When telling this to others I thought to myself that the reason behind this is that perhaps I'm getting old. You know how old people tend to get up early. But when I told someone about this, she said it was probably that something is bothering me, that my mind was thinking about something, that I was disturbed by something. So when I pondered upon this comment to see of its validity, I was not sure or was thinking that it was more likely untrue than true. However, for the last few days, whenever I got up, I wondered to myself, 'is something bothering me?' 'am i thinking of something?'. Hmm....the answer to that question is....i think so....it seems that my mind is thinking of something. So perhaps there is some truth to that person's comment. Or perhaps it's both. Oh well.......
Nevertheless, this current phenomena presents to me dawn. Yes it's the other favourite time of my day after evening. As I look out now with mind still tired, at the window, I see the beautiful dawnly lit sky, well actually it's brighter now. And dawn reminds me of my younger days when I used to get up at about 5+am when it's still dark to jog with my cousins and their friend. It was beautiful, cycling that early in the morning to our jogging area which was a big padang near the A Farmosa. Smelling the fresh air and having conversations with my friends was a bliss. Upon arriving at our destination, we would warm up and then jog. And after our jog we would eat roti chanai and drink teh tarik.
Ah dawn, what a lovely time of the day. Cooling, breathing in fresh air mixed with the warm company of close friends, what a way to start a day!
Thank you LORD for dawn.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home