Is swaying enough to make us think of God?
For those in Singapore, I'm sure you have experienced 2 days of the effects of the earthquake that hit Indonesia recently.
The effects are really noticeable and felt if one is in a building esp tall ones. My body was like swaying back and forth, which when i first realised it, thought that's strange..then you realise it's earthquake! Then I felt a bit nauseatic (is there such a word?). Then I wondered....what if the building collapse...for some strange reason...part of me wish it happened so that life will be interesting...i know...just saying lah. But then it would jolt people to think about life after death and God hopefully!
Yes think about God! So is a little swaying enough to make people think of You, Almighty God?
I hope some did and Lord may you use that to initiate them on a journey of knowing and finding you and have a reconciled relationship with you through Your Son, Jesus Christ, our Lord. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home