Saturday, September 01, 2007

Surprised by KH

Today i visited ch and was pleasantly surprised by Kh.

Prior to going, the reputation that I heard about ch has not been good. Nevertheless, I went with an open mind.

And I was pleasently surprised by how good and biblical the sermon was! No wonder the LORD is blessing his ministry and growing His church with them.

Only thing I had a quibble with was the slain with the spirit stuff and perhaps a bit more s.i.t than i expected.

But seriously go check out their website and listen to the sermon on mount - Matthew 7 when they upload it. One of the best sermons I've heard this year for sure!

3 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger Lee Chee Keat said...

M quite doubtful about kh's ministry though.- where he's heading!! Not sure u heard about his wife being involved in a music video and dressed scantily in US. Apparently, i heard she tried to reach out to celebrity and it seems that the celebrities are reaching out to her. Furthermore, I can't grasp that a pastor is wearing a fashionable design with SGD1,000 dressed and had a high salaries for himself. His message to me sounds ok...but I felt It's like a motivation talk rather than real preaching u heard in ARPC. SO, secularism seems creeping into ch but shall wait and see how they handling it!!

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger sojourner said...

Hi,

I've not heard his other sermons but last saturday one is really good! Go check it out on their website when it's uploaded.

Re: salary. He does not receive salary anymore from the church. Probably he earns income from his books and cds. Pray for his wife:)

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger Lee Chee Keat said...

heard that his salaries come from his wife's business!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home