Why do i understand it now?
Have u ever had this experience whereby you read something some time ago and when you read it now, u seem to understand it so much better now! It's as if you never read it before and it's so clear now!
I guess I didn't understand then - could be due to several reasons like:-
1) i have a preconceived notion ("pn") of what it is about so i read it with my pn imposed upon it, so i dont' really listen to the author though I'm reading him
2) i don't agree or feel i have a better understanding than the author
3) my mind was not working then
4) perhaps mind was still immature to understand
5) perhaps now with more experience or have gone through the same thing as the author, I now understand him so much more.
Well, better late then never!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home