Saturday, June 06, 2009

Wrapped up

Hi all,

Wow! It's been a while.

Many things have happened but this post is about what strucked me during prayer meeting this evening. I realised I been too wrapped up with what I will be doing like for work, how to spend my day etc. My mind seemed to be so fixated by this things that though I do my quiet time and talking to God, I need to wrap my mind more on God that is my first or utmost thoughts should be on God.

Father forgive me. Help me to think of you first, think of you during the day, and my last thoughts at night before going to sleep. Without you, there is nothing and all that I will be pursuing is vanity. Help me Lord to ever think of you first. Amen. Good nite all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home