Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Crazy

Wow! It's been a while yeah since I wrote.

Why? It's been crazy. Practically every night I had something on. For weeks now. No wonder I really needed the time out tonight (even though there was something on). To rest, to recuperate, to gain some sanity back. :)

I probably have enough work that will take me all the way to January or maybe forever. :) Oh well, so I need to take care of myself and watch my sanity level. I hope by reading this, readers.... don't panic...just pray for me.

Oh many things have happened since I last wrote. Like:

- the EP retreat: great learning from 2 Corinthians and board games and being with and knowing God's people. It's amazing to see 3 generational levels of God's workers esp the younger generation. It will be interesting to see how God uses them.

- many things have been discussed regarding the 'gathering'.

For the futre, many things needs to be planned and done. God helped. And need to pray, pray, pray.

In all these 'craziness', my soul is at peace with God. (Phil 4:6-7)

Goodnite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home