Relistening MJ (...about love songs)
I've been relistening to MJ recently. To his Invincible album. It's really cool!
The beat to unbreakable and heartbreaker are infectuos indeed!
Then I realised how many of the songs are about women and love. So we have....the girl is a Heartbreaker, so stay away from her.....then...the girl...she's Invincible...just can't get through to her....then in Break of Dawn, I'm your man girl, can u see and feel it...then oh girl..you're the one...you give me Butterflies and you make me Speechless .....then girl ...You are my life .... please girl....Don't walk away.....then, Whatever happens girl, don't let go of my hand.....
In songs like butterfles, speechless, break of dawn and you are my life......it makes me wonder of love, of expressing love...... is it wrong? Is there room for such expression?
Then, I think of Song of Songs in the Bible, then I understood why God placed such a book in the Bible.
Ah the love between a man and woman, husband and wife....tis beautiful! God ordained it! So let's rejoice and take pleasure in it.
Ok, being single kinda makes it difficult to take pleasure in it....so you marrieds...what are you waiting for?
Enjoy the gift that God has given you. Speak, act and make love to each other....you marrieds! Things that only singles can or ...... maybe not dream of. :)
Only you can sing songs which have lyrics like 'I won't stop 'til break of dawn makin' love' and sing the 'Song of songs'!
Oh how I envy you (although they are hardships in marriage ie 1 Corin 7:28), only you can sing such songs to a REAL person, unashamely and meaningfully.
So sing them and mean them to each other!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home